Thursday, November 24, 2011

S P A R K E D A P A R T Y I N M Y M O U T H !

After an exhausting fabulous workout - I needed a quick reboost of nutrients, protein, small amount of carbs, and goodness.
What did I do?  Where could I go to find something organic, healthy, and satiating? 

Stephanie Sisugawara is one of the most creative, nutritional chefs in the world!
She made a delicious non-meat, nut, and vegetable pate.
LOOK AT HER PRESENTATION!
NUT AND VEGETABLE PATE.

Ground mixture of nuts, vegetables, seasoning... delicately placed on top of a flax seed cracker, she carefully drizzled olive oil, and sprinkled a small amount of sea salt.

A beautifully constructed piece of art: this 2-bite treat was the perfect solution to my hunger.
Not only did it satiate, but it made me so happy !  The mixture of flavors and textures was out of this world!
After a workout, it's important to refuel.  Keeping my metabolism burning and my body happy... the party in my mouth was a success.

Thank you Stephanie - you're a genius!


No comments:

Post a Comment