Thursday, September 29, 2011

H Y D R A T E !
I'm at the airport on my way to Hard Candy Fitness. Hard Candy Fitness.

I have a lot of work to complete and a tight schedule! I'm there for a day and have 12 hours of dancing, training, teaching, and inspiring to do!

For anybody constantly traveling, I always take with me 1.5L of water, facial mist with lavendar, and chromium picollinate.

It's important to stay EXTREMELY hydrated in order to "de-puff" to keep your sleek cheekbones in check.

The facial mist keeps your face hydrated as you rise to high altitudes; and the lavendar is a scent used to calm the mind and body.

Chromium Picollinate is one of my favorite supplements as it increases metabolism.  A small amount can go a long way.  I take 300mg a day and notice a huge difference when I 
D O N'T have it with me.

Even though I have a huge schedule in front of me, I always take care and plan ahead so that I am refreshed, hydrated and energized when I get off the plane.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment