Friday, June 10, 2011

My MAN ... MEN'S NIKE HIGHTOPS






He is C O O L.
He is S T Y L I S H.
He is F U N.
He is S E A G R E E N A N D B L A C K.

Ode to my Men's Nike High Tops.

How unique and simple is this hidden treasure I found in London.
You'd think Nike went into a collaboration with Proenza Schouler.
:)
The accent of the most unique tint of green... the "sea" green, stands out against the deep black.
I love the height and shape of the shoe. It's modernly structured and has a unique blend of textures. Like a Picasso. On my foot.

They can "make" your outfit. But I make sure that it doesn't draw too much attention away from my gleaming smile: whether I'm struttin' or dancin'.

It's nice to have men at your feet... get it?

(I couldn't keep away from her... STELLA track pants, and STELLA track shorts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment